Book on-the-day appointments
The Practice employs predominantly a book-on-day appointment system. However, patients can make an appointment to see a GP, a Nurse or a Clinical Pharmacist for up to 2 weeks in advance if necessary depends on availability.
The phone lines are open from 8.30 till 13.00 and again from 16.00 till 18.00 every day. We appreciate your co-operation - it is of great help to indicate what the problem is at the time of booking an appointment, to help our admin staff to determine the length of the appointment and appropriate consulting clinician.
- On the same day - majority of appointments are available for patients to book on the day
- Up to 2 weeks bookable appointments - subject to availability
- Online - patients can book on line themselves
- Emergency - appointments for children and elderly
Other appointments types offered:
- Telephone consultation - bookable on the day
- Home visits - request to be made by 11.00am
- Extended Access HUB - weekdays in the evening hours and weekends