PATCHS Online Consultation
New online consultation service launching on 08/07/2022
We’re pleased to announce that we will be launching a new online consultation tool called PATCHS at our GP practice on 08/07/2022. We have selected PATCHS to take the place of our current online consultation service to improve the experience for our patients.
The new online consultation service offers a secure, simple and flexible way for patients and carers to contact their GP practice - it will not replace face to face appointments, it is in addition to routine contact with Practices. This should not be used for emergencies when you should contact 999 or visit A&E.
By registering you will have easy access to a range of services from your computer or smartphone, including:
- reporting symptoms to your GP
- booking virtual appointments
- accessing health advice
To request repeat prescriptions, you should continue to follow the current process we have in place.
How to register
All you will need to do is provide an email address and set up a password.
For more information on PATCHS you can visit their website.
How to access PATCHS the new online consultation service
To access the online consultation service, you simply need to click on the link on the homepage of your GP website.
- You’ll be directed to the PATCHS login screen, where you will have the option to either login or register for free.
- If it is your first time using the tool, you will need to register. You’ll be asked to enter your email address and set a password.
- Once you’re registered, you will have access to several services, including booking a virtual appointment. All you need to do is complete a short form so that your GP can better understand and address your health needs.
Published: Jul 7, 2022