HOW TO ORDER A REPEAT PRESCRIPTION
If you require prescriptions for regular and continuing treatment, it is not always necessary to see the doctor each time. Repeat prescriptions that you should be given on collection of your medication will indicate the date your medication review is due.
Prescription should be reqeusted 5-7 days before it is due and please note that it might take up to 3 full working days for prescription to be outhorised.
Patient Access is available to ALL our registered patients. Once registered, you can order your Repeat Prescriptions online via your home PC or mobile device.
To register for this service, please click here for more information
If you're already registerd, click the orange Sign In button below to order your Repeat Prescription.
If you're having any difficulties using Patient Access, please click here
- By email to email@example.com - please in subject line of your email type "Cedars Medical Centre" and in a text message please provide your name, date of birth and a list of medication required
- You can use a repeat prescription slip, please make sure that you indicate on the slip which madication you require and bring into the Surgery
- Fax your request to 020 8429 9596
- Order by post - please send a stamped addressed envelope if you wish the repeat prescription to be sent back to you. Please allow longer time for these to be returned to you
- A reqeuest by telephone is only available for alderly and housebound patients
- Make an appointment with an appropriate clinican when your review is indicated, a member of reception staff will be able to assist you with that
Some local Chemists offer a delivery service to patients who are permanently or temporarily housebound.