Covid-19 isolating at home
- Suspected Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Information for Carers during Covid-19
- Support from H4ALL if you are self-isolating
- Medical Certificate during Covid-19
- Information for Patients – Covid-19 Public Health Directions 2020
- NHS England and NHS Improvement Coronavirus
- General Practice Transparency Notice
- Additional Information in SCR
Stay at home if you have Coronavirus symptoms
Stay at home if you have either:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- loss of smell and taste
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
How long to stay at home
- if you have symptoms of coronavirus, you’ll need to stay at home for 7 days
- if you live with someone who has symptoms, you’ll need to stay at home for 14 days from the day the first person in the home started having symptoms
Changes to our appointment booking system due to Coronavirus
During Covid-19 pandemic the Surgery is offering a telephone triage only with a doctor or a nurse before any face to face appointment will be booked.
Online appointment booking
During Covid-19 pandemic any online appointment booking are suspended.
During the Covid-19 pandemic ALL prescription requests are taken over the phone, please do not come to the Surgery. Please also note that during this time the authorisation of prescriptions might take up to 72 hours.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
Cedars Medical Centre